Weddings Engagements Slideshows Family Personal
Website


Welcome to my Blog! I have started this blog to keep all of you up to date with what is new with Carrie McCluskey Photography. 2009 is going to be a very busy and exciting year photographing weddings, engagement sessions, and family portraits. I am so thrilled with all the clients that have booked me for this year and into 2010. I hope you all check in occasionally as I will be posting lots of photos and other announcements!


Sunday, June 11, 2006

Kindra & JJ

Kindra & JJ~ May 6, 2006
St. Michaels in Poway
Bernardo Winery

Kindra and JJ had a beautiful Catholic ceremony followed by an outdoor reception at the Bernardo Winery. Kindra and JJ are always laughing and joking around so we had a lot of fun capturing their day.
Gorgeous bride and gorgeous flowers. :)Group hug!
Everyone was having fun and dancing at the reception thanks to dj Daniel Peterson!

No comments: