Weddings Engagements Slideshows Family Personal
Website


Welcome to my Blog! I have started this blog to keep all of you up to date with what is new with Carrie McCluskey Photography. 2009 is going to be a very busy and exciting year photographing weddings, engagement sessions, and family portraits. I am so thrilled with all the clients that have booked me for this year and into 2010. I hope you all check in occasionally as I will be posting lots of photos and other announcements!


Sunday, June 04, 2006

Alicia & Cassiano

Alicia & Cassiano~ April 21, 2006
The Dana on Mission Bay

Alicia and Cassiano had a Friday evening wedding on Mission Bay right before sunset. The sky was stunning with lots of fluffy clouds and sunbeams!
The Dana is a great place for a wedding and reception, but what I like most about it is the huge suites they give brides to get ready in. Alicia's suite was located right above her ceremony site so she was able to keep an eye on how everything was progressing.

No comments: