Weddings Engagements Slideshows Family Personal
Website


Welcome to my Blog! I have started this blog to keep all of you up to date with what is new with Carrie McCluskey Photography. 2009 is going to be a very busy and exciting year photographing weddings, engagement sessions, and family portraits. I am so thrilled with all the clients that have booked me for this year and into 2010. I hope you all check in occasionally as I will be posting lots of photos and other announcements!


Saturday, June 03, 2006

Amanda and Houshawn

Amanda & Houshawn's Engagement Photos
La Jolla Cove

Another great engagement session at La Jolla Cove! Amanda and Houshawn are so cute together. They have been together since they were freshman in High School and according to their friends, are "finally" getting married. :) This session was just two weeks before their wedding. I'll post those pix in a bit.


No comments: