Weddings Engagements Slideshows Family Personal
Website


Welcome to my Blog! I have started this blog to keep all of you up to date with what is new with Carrie McCluskey Photography. 2009 is going to be a very busy and exciting year photographing weddings, engagement sessions, and family portraits. I am so thrilled with all the clients that have booked me for this year and into 2010. I hope you all check in occasionally as I will be posting lots of photos and other announcements!


Sunday, June 04, 2006

Brooke & Kip

Brooke & Kip~ April 16, 2006
La Valencia

Brooke and Kip were married on Easter Sunday at La Valencia. As you can see from the photos it was really bright and sunny day. Perfect spring weather. Brooke and Kip were so relaxed and so in love it made photographing them very easy! It also helped that I got to work with my husband Todd (of www.christophertoddphoto.com) that day. We used to photograph weddings together for years before Todd started his own business when I was pregnant with our oldest son Connor. These are all of his photos below.
Todd was excited to photograph at La Valencia since it was the place his grandparents got married back in the 40's!



No comments: