Weddings Engagements Slideshows Family Personal
Website


Welcome to my Blog! I have started this blog to keep all of you up to date with what is new with Carrie McCluskey Photography. 2009 is going to be a very busy and exciting year photographing weddings, engagement sessions, and family portraits. I am so thrilled with all the clients that have booked me for this year and into 2010. I hope you all check in occasionally as I will be posting lots of photos and other announcements!


Saturday, June 03, 2006

Amanda and Houshawn

Amanda & Houshawn~ April 15, 2006
Catamaran Resort & Hotel

Amanda and Houshawn and a gorgeous wedding day at the Catamaran. The skies were blue and the weather was perfect. I really love photographing at the Catamaran and Mission Bay in general. Todd and I used to live there while going to SDSU and have such great memories of college life AND Todd's parents were married at the Catamaran back in the 60's!

A special thanks to Sue from www.suzanmflorals.com for making the day run so smoothly!




No comments: