Weddings Engagements Slideshows Family Personal
Website


Welcome to my Blog! I have started this blog to keep all of you up to date with what is new with Carrie McCluskey Photography. 2009 is going to be a very busy and exciting year photographing weddings, engagement sessions, and family portraits. I am so thrilled with all the clients that have booked me for this year and into 2010. I hope you all check in occasionally as I will be posting lots of photos and other announcements!


Friday, June 09, 2006

Heidi & Dan

Heidi & Dan
Maternity Shoot

Being a mom myself, I love to do maternity sessions. There is just so much excitement when photographing a couple expecting a new child! I photographed Heidi and Dan's wedding way back in 2002 and they recently called me up to take their maternity photos, even though they now live in Arizona. What a compliment! Heidi hasn't had her baby yet, but there is no doubt he will be a little sweetheart.


If you are interested in a maternity session, call or email now to schedule your summer session. We are offering a discounted sitting fee ($100 off!) on sessions booked by June 30!

No comments: