Weddings Engagements Slideshows Family Personal
Website


Welcome to my Blog! I have started this blog to keep all of you up to date with what is new with Carrie McCluskey Photography. 2009 is going to be a very busy and exciting year photographing weddings, engagement sessions, and family portraits. I am so thrilled with all the clients that have booked me for this year and into 2010. I hope you all check in occasionally as I will be posting lots of photos and other announcements!


Monday, March 02, 2009

One of my Weddings was featured on Style Me Pretty!


It's been a really long time since I have blogged but I just had to post about Carrie McCluskey Photography getting featured on Style Me Pretty. Style Me Pretty is a fabulous wedding planning blog and if you haven't seen it yet, you must check it out. They only feature the best wedding vendors so it was a real honor to have one of my weddings featured, not once but in 5 separate posts!


You can read all about Mary-Kevin and Patrick's wedding here.




Thank you Mary-Kevin for making my job easy! Your wedding was beautiful and thank you to Lisa for all you help covering MK's wedding.

1 comment:

Kristin B said...

Yes it has been a long time!!! Beautiful photos! Congratulations on the feature...you take such amazing pictures.