Weddings Engagements Slideshows Family Personal
Website


Welcome to my Blog! I have started this blog to keep all of you up to date with what is new with Carrie McCluskey Photography. 2009 is going to be a very busy and exciting year photographing weddings, engagement sessions, and family portraits. I am so thrilled with all the clients that have booked me for this year and into 2010. I hope you all check in occasionally as I will be posting lots of photos and other announcements!


Friday, March 20, 2009

Kim & Oren

Kim and Oren were married at the Hyatt in downtown San Diego. They had a traditional Jewish ceremony (which I love!) including the ketubah, tish & bedeken, chupah, and yichud. We took photos all around the Hyatt property as well Seaport Village.

The kosher reception followed in the Hyatt ballroom. The band rocked and the hora went on for a really long time. Fun was had by all. :)











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those are great Carrie! Beautiufl shots and bride! Love the one with the little fg waiting on the sidelines probably saying "is it time for cake yet?" hehe