Weddings Engagements Slideshows Family Personal
Website


Welcome to my Blog! I have started this blog to keep all of you up to date with what is new with Carrie McCluskey Photography. 2009 is going to be a very busy and exciting year photographing weddings, engagement sessions, and family portraits. I am so thrilled with all the clients that have booked me for this year and into 2010. I hope you all check in occasionally as I will be posting lots of photos and other announcements!


Monday, May 12, 2008

Teri & Ted

April 5, 2008
Teri and Ted were married twice! Their first ceremony was a Buddist ceremony at a temple in San Diego and the second ceremony was a traditional American ceremony outdoors at the Prado in Balboa Park.
They had their reception in the ballroom there in the Prado. Mick from Elite British DJ did a fabulous job keeping the dancefloor full and his wife Julie, from the Best Wedding for You, kept the day running smoothly and stress free.






No comments: