Weddings Engagements Slideshows Family Personal
Website


Welcome to my Blog! I have started this blog to keep all of you up to date with what is new with Carrie McCluskey Photography. 2009 is going to be a very busy and exciting year photographing weddings, engagement sessions, and family portraits. I am so thrilled with all the clients that have booked me for this year and into 2010. I hope you all check in occasionally as I will be posting lots of photos and other announcements!


Monday, May 05, 2008

Nick and Jayme-Lee

Nick and Jayme-Lee were married last July at Tom Ham's in Harbor Island across from the San Diego Skyline. Both are known for being very athletic. Nick plays for the San Diego Chargers and Jayme was a champion soccer player at Perdue. Both were very excited for the day and they had a fantastic time at the reception. Jayme even entertained her friends with a whole routine for the song Step in the name of Love.
Here are some of the pages from their flushmount album.














2 comments:

Daisy Varley said...

Nice layouts Carrie! I remember this couple - so cute! I think I "almost" cried during the toasts. Great job as usual!

Carrie McCluskey said...

Yes! Remember the Jayme's Dad with the Dr. Seuss book? OMG! I was tearing up.