Weddings Engagements Slideshows Family Personal
Website


Welcome to my Blog! I have started this blog to keep all of you up to date with what is new with Carrie McCluskey Photography. 2009 is going to be a very busy and exciting year photographing weddings, engagement sessions, and family portraits. I am so thrilled with all the clients that have booked me for this year and into 2010. I hope you all check in occasionally as I will be posting lots of photos and other announcements!


Sunday, March 04, 2007

Sara & Thomas
September 1, 2006
La Jolla, CA

Estancia Resort and Spa

Sara and Thomas got married on the lawn at Estancia right before sunset. Nancy Stevens had red roses everywhere! It was really beautiful. Sara's family flew out from Italy just to be at her wedding and everyone had a great time. Mick from Elite British DJ had all the guests out on the dancefloor all night! Melissa Barrad from I Do... Weddings kept the day well organized and on time. It is so nice for me to work with other great vendors. It really keeps my job as a wedding photographer relaxed so I can focus on getting great pictures for the bride and groom.
















1 comment:

huy said...

Hey Carrie,

I was just at Estancia last weekend. You guys have some great locations out there in Calif.

Take care, Huy