Weddings Engagements Slideshows Family Personal
Website


Welcome to my Blog! I have started this blog to keep all of you up to date with what is new with Carrie McCluskey Photography. 2009 is going to be a very busy and exciting year photographing weddings, engagement sessions, and family portraits. I am so thrilled with all the clients that have booked me for this year and into 2010. I hope you all check in occasionally as I will be posting lots of photos and other announcements!


Saturday, March 10, 2007

Kim & Michael

Kim & Michael
September 3, 2006
San Diego, CA

Manchester Grand Hyatt, Downtown San Diego

Kim and Mike's wedding is one that I will remember for quite some time. The day was gorgeous! The Manchester Grand Hyatt has spectacular rooms, so the "getting ready" photos were a blast for me. Kim had such a pretty wedding dress and it was hanging right by the window for me to photograph.











Tracey Beal from Too A T Events was the coordinator. She rocked! Kim loved Tracy and all the hard work her team put towards making the day perfect.




No comments: