Weddings Engagements Slideshows Family Personal
Website


Welcome to my Blog! I have started this blog to keep all of you up to date with what is new with Carrie McCluskey Photography. 2009 is going to be a very busy and exciting year photographing weddings, engagement sessions, and family portraits. I am so thrilled with all the clients that have booked me for this year and into 2010. I hope you all check in occasionally as I will be posting lots of photos and other announcements!


Friday, May 12, 2006

Paul Bott

I just wanted to give a shout out to one of my favorite wedding vendors here in San Diego. Paul from Paul Bott & Co. is fabulous! He does it all. Catering, flowers, cake, design, you name it. If it is related to weddings chances are Paul can help. I have photographed many weddings where Paul has taken part and I have always noticed how he goes ABOVE and BEYOND for his bride and grooms. His flowers and food are amazing. I am posting some of my favorites from recent weddings I have done with Paul.

No comments: