Weddings Engagements Slideshows Family Personal
Website


Welcome to my Blog! I have started this blog to keep all of you up to date with what is new with Carrie McCluskey Photography. 2009 is going to be a very busy and exciting year photographing weddings, engagement sessions, and family portraits. I am so thrilled with all the clients that have booked me for this year and into 2010. I hope you all check in occasionally as I will be posting lots of photos and other announcements!


Sunday, May 07, 2006

DJ & Karen

DJ & Karen
Engagement Session at Shelter Island

DJ and Karen wanted to use one of their engagement photos for their save the date cards so they chose Shelter Island for their engagement session. They wanted to get all their guests excited about joining them in September for their wedding and reception at The Abbey in San Diego so we used the city skyline as the backdrop.


No comments: