Weddings Engagements Slideshows Family Personal
Website


Welcome to my Blog! I have started this blog to keep all of you up to date with what is new with Carrie McCluskey Photography. 2009 is going to be a very busy and exciting year photographing weddings, engagement sessions, and family portraits. I am so thrilled with all the clients that have booked me for this year and into 2010. I hope you all check in occasionally as I will be posting lots of photos and other announcements!


Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Kristin & John

Kristin & John~ February 18, 2006
Balboa Park

Kristin and John had an intimate wedding at St. Francis Chapel in Balboa Park. This quaint chapel is off the beaten path, most passerbys don't even know it is there. I love photographing here because of the rustic feel.




The reception followed in the Loggia Room at the Prado. I was lucky enough to work with two of my favorite people, Mick from Elite British DJ and his wife Julie from The Best Wedding for You! They both work incredibly hard for their bride and grooms. Especially Julie! I don't know how she does it!!!

No comments: