Weddings Engagements Slideshows Family Personal
Website


Welcome to my Blog! I have started this blog to keep all of you up to date with what is new with Carrie McCluskey Photography. 2009 is going to be a very busy and exciting year photographing weddings, engagement sessions, and family portraits. I am so thrilled with all the clients that have booked me for this year and into 2010. I hope you all check in occasionally as I will be posting lots of photos and other announcements!


Thursday, March 30, 2006

Brandie & Ken

Brandie & Ken~ March 4, 2006
Graham Memorial Church
Coronado Community Center

Brandie and Ken had a gorgeous Coronado wedding. The weather was perfect and we were able to get a ton of photos outside the Hotel del Coronado. The ceremony was at Graham Memorial Church, followed by the reception at the Coronado Community Center.

Brandie looking beautiful!

When you hang around with Brandie and Ken, it is very apparent how crazy they are for eachother!

The walls of the Community Center just glow with light!

No comments: