Weddings Engagements Slideshows Family Personal
Website


Welcome to my Blog! I have started this blog to keep all of you up to date with what is new with Carrie McCluskey Photography. 2009 is going to be a very busy and exciting year photographing weddings, engagement sessions, and family portraits. I am so thrilled with all the clients that have booked me for this year and into 2010. I hope you all check in occasionally as I will be posting lots of photos and other announcements!


Thursday, August 07, 2008

Leanne & Drew ~June 7, 2008

Leanne and Drew were married on the Santiago Courtyard inside the Rancho Bernardo Inn. Leanne and Drew were just giddy all day! They are very much in love and stole quite a few moments together, to just stop and take in their wedding day.

The Courtyard











Jerry Beck http://www.becksentertainment.com/ kept the dance floor hoppin' all night. Congrats Leanne and Drew!

No comments: