Weddings Engagements Slideshows Family Personal
Website


Welcome to my Blog! I have started this blog to keep all of you up to date with what is new with Carrie McCluskey Photography. 2009 is going to be a very busy and exciting year photographing weddings, engagement sessions, and family portraits. I am so thrilled with all the clients that have booked me for this year and into 2010. I hope you all check in occasionally as I will be posting lots of photos and other announcements!


Monday, April 07, 2008

Fun with friends

We took the boys over to our friends house for dinner last night for a night of good food and fun conversation. Right around sunset we walked to a flower field for some photos.

I love this shot of Connor and Delaney.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are great! I love the flare.