Weddings Engagements Slideshows Family Personal
Website


Welcome to my Blog! I have started this blog to keep all of you up to date with what is new with Carrie McCluskey Photography. 2009 is going to be a very busy and exciting year photographing weddings, engagement sessions, and family portraits. I am so thrilled with all the clients that have booked me for this year and into 2010. I hope you all check in occasionally as I will be posting lots of photos and other announcements!


Friday, April 20, 2007

Jill & Ricardo~ September 17, 2006

Jill & Ricardo
September 17, 2006

Tom Ham's Lighthouse
San Diego, CA

Jill and Ricardo got married on the deck at Tom Ham's and had their recetion right inside with a view of downtown San Diego. On every table they had a delicious cake as their centerpiece!




They had a traditional Jewish ceremony under the Chuppah.





No comments: