Weddings Engagements Slideshows Family Personal
Website


Welcome to my Blog! I have started this blog to keep all of you up to date with what is new with Carrie McCluskey Photography. 2009 is going to be a very busy and exciting year photographing weddings, engagement sessions, and family portraits. I am so thrilled with all the clients that have booked me for this year and into 2010. I hope you all check in occasionally as I will be posting lots of photos and other announcements!


Monday, September 11, 2006

Elizabeth & Sam~ June 30, 2006

Elizabeth & Sam
June 30, 2006
Wesleyan Church, Bonita
The Abbey, San Diego

Sam and Elizabeth had a gorgeous and fun wedding! There were lots of kids all around helping out as flowergirls, ringbearers, and jr. bridesmaids and groomsmen.




No comments: