Weddings Engagements Slideshows Family Personal
Website


Welcome to my Blog! I have started this blog to keep all of you up to date with what is new with Carrie McCluskey Photography. 2009 is going to be a very busy and exciting year photographing weddings, engagement sessions, and family portraits. I am so thrilled with all the clients that have booked me for this year and into 2010. I hope you all check in occasionally as I will be posting lots of photos and other announcements!


Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Heidi & Chris

Heidi & Chris
March 18, 2006
St. Mary Magdalene
Admiral Baker Clubhouse



On the 18th I had the pleasure of photographing Heidi and Chris' wedding at St Mary Magdalene. I knew everything would run smoothly since the wedding and reception was all being coordinated by Julie Scrivener from The Best Wedding for You. A good coordinator can make a well planned wedding run fantastic. It is also so much less stressful for the bride and groom, which makes my job easier! Less stress is always a good thing!

Here is the church.

taken by my super-talented assistant, Amy Randles.

In the wedding trolley!Admiral Baker Clubhouse.

The reception was a blast! Mick was the DJ, so you know the dancefloor was packed all night!

No comments: